The Bungard CCD is a high quality computer controlled drilling and milling machine with semi-automatic or automatic tool change. It allows direct processing of Excellon or Sieb&Meyer drill data or HP/GL data for the PCB production (drilling, milling, isolation routing) and milling / routing of plastics, aluminum and other metals.
In addition, the Bungard CCD can be upgraded with an attachment for dispensing of solder paste or glue, a laser imaging head for exposing photoresists and a camera for calibration and inspection tasks.
|CCD 2||CCD/2/ATC||CCD/MTC||CCD/ATC||CCD/MTC/XL||CCD/ATC/XL||CCD Premium||CCD Accesories|
|New! UV-Laser direct imaging||Software RoutePro 2008||Software RoutePro3000||Software IsoCam|
|The CCD-film in DVD-quality (293 MB)||Etching versus milling?||New dust extraction for CCD||Starter Kit for CCD|
- rigid and flat construction with low moving weights and high quality bearings for high-speed positioning
- Machine bed with universal fixation system, suitable for clamp or span fixing or for reference pins (fiducials). Fixing pcbs with reference/fixing pins at no extra costs by using our standard backing boards. As an option a vacuum table can mounted underneath the base table to allow vacuum fixation of the pcb.
- You can fix the pcb at the machine zero position. Devices for span fixing included, clamp fixing for heavy-duty milling possible.
- Integral depth limiting device for isolation milling and engraving on uneven surfaces is part of delivery, work level is roughly set by the Z stepper motor and fine adjustment is done with the micrometer screw of the depth limiter
- Removable, spring-load pressure foot for drillng of flexible and uneven PCBs
- Stack processing of several boards at once is possible (typical stack: three 1.6 mm thick boards plus one underlay/base sheet)
- Working depth not limited by depth sensor, only by flute length of the tool (standard: 5..10 mm)
- All common PCB drills/mills with 1/8" shank, with industry-standard length setting by collar can be used
- Control unit, full set of cables
- Independent controller to connect the CCD to any standard PC via USB or serial port
- KaVo high precision spindle motor, 150 Watt, 63 000 rpm, with heavy-duty long-life bearings, including 1/8" (3.2 mm) chuck
- Software controlled spindle speed. Electronic spindle load control with software feedback. Spindle quickstart and quickstop
- Drill speed: 5 hits/s (=18000 holes per hour)
- MTC: Fast, semi-automatic tool change by quarter turn of the fixing knob.
The machine is locked there, no height recalibration required
- ATC: Automatic tool change, simultanuous 16 out of 99 tools per Job
- ATC/XL: simultanuous 25 out of 99 tools per Job
- ATC: drill break detection ans length calibration
- High load-2x2-phase stepper motors on all 3 axes for real milling applications and correct adjustment of the cutting speed for all tools
- Maximum position speed per axis: 9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s)
- Maximum working speed per axis: 9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s), individual setting for every tool independendant from the positioning speed
- Step resolution: Software selectable: 1 mil, ½ mil, ¼ mil (= 6.35 Mikrometer)
- Precision: +/- 1 step, typical repeatability ± 0.001 mm (± 0.04 mil)
- Position accuracy:20 ppm (0.002%) over the entire work space (9,9 µm with a work area of 495 mm)
- Fully integrated Windows control software for online machine control in real time, with convenient user interface, including full tool management and plausibility checks
- RoutePro3000 for Windows XP - Windows 8 64-bit, project-related work flow, expandable by modules (laser exposure, fiducial recognition, dispensing and much more)
- Resolution: 0,0001mm (0,1µm)
- Use of open format standards such as Excellon or Sieb & Meyer drill data and HP/GL data for milling. These can be opened and edited with a simple text editor
- You can individually adjust position speed for X-, Y- and Z-axis as well as the working speed (feed), spindle speed (RPM) and depth for each tool. This results in:
- continuous use of the appropriate cutting speed over the entire RPM-range, no need for 100 000 RPM spindles, no excessive wear of expensive bearings
- All machine parameters (speed, acceleration ramps, X / Y / Z dimensions / scaling, tool break detection) can be individually set in the RoutePro software
- Simple Teach-In Function for drill and route data (to copy an exisiting board)
|Power supply:||110-240 V, 50-60 Hz + vacuum cleaner(1500W)|
|Range of RPM:||30.000 – 63.000|
|Traveling speed:||1 – 9000 mm/min|
|Software resolution:||0,0001mm (0,1µm)|
|step resolution: Software selectable: 1 mil, ½ mil, ¼ mil
(= 6.35 Mikrometer)
|Tool diameter:||0.1mm – 3,145mm (recommended, bigger tool diameter possible)|
|Position accuracy:||20 ppm (0.002%) over the entire work space:|
|Maximum position speed per axis:||9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s)|
|Maximum working speed per axis:||
9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s), individual setting on a per-tool basis,
|Drill speed:||5/s (= 18.000 holes/h= 300 holes/min)|
span fixing, clamp fixing, reference pin system, stack processing possible
|Work area mm||270x325x38||270x325x38||325x495x38||325x495x38||500x600x38||500x600x38||400x500x60|
Milling and drilling single-
RF- & microwave substrates
|Contour routing of PCBs|
|Milling flexible, rigid-flex PCBs **
|Engraving front panels/labels|
|Machining cut outs in front panels|
|Milling SMT soldering paste stencils|
|Wave solder pallets|
|Panel cutting, Reworking PCBs|
|Test adapter drilling|
*) we generally recommend to etch at least the inner layers of a mulilayer pcb
**) For flexible materials vacuum fixation is a nice option
Options and Accessories:
See: CCD Accesories
Amount of delivery:
- mechanic unit
- control unit
- complete cabeling
- Superb and sturdy high frequency spindle with eddy current brake and load control
- Integrated mechanical milling depth limiter and pressure foot
- RoutePro3000 (Windows XP - Windows 8 64bit) for drilling and milling
- Powerful, adjustable (500. .1500 W) vacuum cleaner
- start adapter for vacuum cleaner
- USB/serial adapter
- Set of Allen Keys
- ATC: Air hose
System requirements for a modern, professional CNC system in R&D / PCB production
|These important minimum features you should not miss....:||Bungard CCD-Series||2. Supplier||3. Supplier|
Is your machine equipped with a high speed spindle with 63.000 rpm,
|Is the system user friendly e.g. by the use of linear belt drive,
that makes the user independent from manufacturer and allows
easy maintenance and calibration at any time without need
to return the whole system to manufacturer ?
|Is the package plug and play: Full system All you need is
power supply + consumables?
|Is the system open for any future, individual programming of the
CNC by the user with full access to machine's control ? Is such
remote control software available as add on?
|Are there a fiducial recognition system and many other options
available or upgradeable?
|Are all common fixing methods (clamp, span, vacuum
and pin fixation) possible ?
|Are there hidden costs of operation (e.g. pre-drilled PCBs
required to run the system)?
|Tools and spares are available on the world market -
independently from m/c supplier?
|Is the machine upgradeable e.g. to LASER DIRECT IMAGING
for multilayer PCBs ?
|Does the machine offer wide range of usage, e.g. PCB inspection
and is there a PDF-generator available that exports proper
protocol on jobs and work flow ?