Sprint 3000 Open or Close
Sprint 3000 - customized etching system for your PCB laboratory.
Sprint 3000 with addtional suction hood (Option)
Titanium cooling coil (Option)
Various thicknesses of substrates possible
(Option)Sprint - that is an innovative and modular system of horizontal, conveyorized spray etching. Suitable for all acid and alcaline etchants.
New! The Sprint (3000/4500/6000) series is made for double sided PCBs with line resolution down to better than 0,1 mm. Machine is available as table top or floor standing version. With this range of products, complete production lines are possible covering developing, etching and rinsing including waste water treatment.
Outstanding feature is the transport unit, which is fully removable for cleaning purposes and may be extended or shortened almost arbitrarily, and thus allows custom changes or machine designs. Standard machine has a width of 300mm (SPRINT 3000) but wider machines are available (450mm=Sprint 4500 / 600mm =Sprint 6000).
Sprint4500 with working width 450 mm
- Small footprint, easy handling, control panel front
- Service friendliness: All nozzles with self-adjusting
Bayonet Lock: no readjustment!
- Transport: The maintenance-free bevel gear (titanium-PP)
with vertical made as a complete transportation unit
can be easily take out of machine for cleaning
- Transport speed infinetly variable from 0-2m/min
- Short etching time and high etching precion due to high end spray nozzles arranged in nozzle bar
- Machine equipped with filter for etchant
- Titanium heater, controlled by digital thermostate with function control
- Integral closed loop rinse plus fresh water rinse, upon request also with motion dectector
- Clean emptying of all tanks via ball valves
- Security features: cover switch and emergency stop
Specifications for Sprint 3000
- Overall size: 1100 mm x 750 mm x 750 mm (LxWxH)
- Working width: 300 mm
- Power supply: 230V,50Hz, 1.5kW
- Tank capacity: 20 Litre (etchant), 15 Litre (close loop rinse)
- Weight: +- 95 kg
- Water output: +- 80 litre/min
- Spray pressure: +- 1 bar
- Working temperature: 0 – 45 °C
floorstanding with waste water treatment (option)
- Working width: 450mm / 600mm for Sprint 4500/6000
- Sensorcontrol for fresh water rinse (motion control)
- additional suction hood, swiveling
- upper / lower pressure adjustable via cog valve
- additional rinsing sections possible
- etching zone can be enlarged to 2x / 3x / 4x length
- high pressure pump for rinsing
- titanium cooling coil, electrically controlled to reduce bath temperature in case of danger of exothermical reaction
- run dry protection (double security for heater elements)
- rack with or without security tray
- transmitting height up to 10mm (e.g. for pad printing clichees)
- can be supplied with waste water treatment unit
- Oscillation module possible
Connections Sprint 3000 long
customized machine with oscillation
Technical changes reserved and possible. Images are to be seen as examples and do not allow conclusions on the actual properties of the machine
Press Releases Ethiopia Open or Close
Press Releases Outlet Table and Board Holder for RBM402 Open or Close
New: Outlet table for RBM402
For the Bungard brushing machine RBM 402 KF and BLC, we now offer a removable outlet table.
The delivery table is not driven, so that the boards come simply to lie on the outlet table after leaving the drying zone.
Press Releases Hellas XL Open or Close
Press release Twin-Jet Open or Close
Press Release Indonesia Open or Close
Press Releases Inauguration of Multilayer Laboratory in Indonesia Open or Close
We already reported about the fully equipped multilayer laboratory in Surabaya. Here now the pictures from the official opening ceremony.
- Productronica 2015 Open or Close
- Google Lunar X-Price Open or Close
Press Releases Bungard CCD 2016 Open or Close
Bungard CCD 2016
On basis of our proven CCD-Series we invented a number of improvements to the machine and closed the technology gap between the Bungard CCD Premium and the conventional technology.
Press Releases KRC2500 Open or Close
Precision-Etch and Developing Machine Bungard KRC2500
for pcb, modelling or printing applications
The Bungard KRC2500 is a vertical etching machine for precision applications. In contrast to conventional etching or developing machines, the substrate is rotated during the etching process on a clamping wheel. This prevents preferential directions and process strips safely and reduces and balances etching undercutting.
Press Releases Sprint 300 Open or Close
- Review Electronica 2016 Open or Close
Press Release Ethiopia 2017 Open or Close
Ethiopia continuous on its way to progressBungard Elektronik installs complete laboratory facility at the Ministery of Science and Technology.
Press Release Qualifica in Portugal Open or Close
Bungard and the Escola Profissional de Espinho exhibit together at Qualifica PortugalBungard CCD cuts a fine figure as a visitor magnet.