The RLM is a dry film laminator especially made for small companies, schools, research and development departments. All commercial laminates for PCB manufacture and mould-etching part technique can be processed. Due to adjustable pressure control and adjustable laminating speed, solder mask application is also possible without problems.
The machine is also used in very successfully in other application fields like WAFER MASKING and SMT STENCIL production or METAL WORKING.
New generation laminator heated rollers for the RLM 419P!Since mid-2010 we provide the RLM 419P with a new generation of heating rollers. These heating rollers are characterized by high robustness. The heating elements are protected inside the cylinder and cannot be damaged from the outside e.g. by sharp edges of a pcb anymore. Even if a damage should occur, you do not need to exchange the whole roller, but only the affected part. Bearing pin, the rubberized outer tube, the heating element and the tensioning pin can be obtained separately. You can also send in the outer tube to refurbish the rubber coating.
New generation of temperature control for the laminator RLM 419P!
From December 2012 all laminators will be equipped with this our infrared sensored temperature control device. The infrared sensor points from below against the roller, reads the temperature and inputs the values in realtime to the microcontroller. The desired temperature can be set between 20 and 130 °C. The recommended control range is between 90 and 120 °C. When exceeding the maximum temperature (eg by defect or external influences), there is a visual and audible alarm. Additionally, the heating rollers have an internal over-temperature shutdown.
- Easy and fast mounting of resist rollers of nearly all coil diameters
- Detachable inlet table for easy access to low resist roll
- Infinitely adjustable laminating speed
- Electrically heated lamination rollers with uniform temperature distribution
- Separate transport rollers for non-creasing laminate transport
- Digital setting and read out of lamination temperature
- Manually adjustable lamination pressure
- For all common dry film resists with 3 and 5 inch core diameter
- Suitable for solder mask application
- Lamination width max.: 400 mm
- Transport width max.: 440 mm
- Board thickness: 0.3 – 5 mm
- Board size: Min 50 x 50mm; max. 450mm x endless
- Lamination speed: 0.2-1.2 m/min adjustable
- Resist tension: adjustable
- Lamination pressure: adjustable
- Temperature range: 20-120 °C
- Power supply: 230 V 50 Hz, 1,5-2,5 kW
- Weight: 38 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 69 x 63 x 57 cm