RMP 210 + RMP 3545
This high performance multilayer press was designed for PCB labs to enable quick prototyping of multilayer PCBs according to industry standards. The number of layers is only limited by the maximum lift of the press compartment.
A compact and floor standing aluminium rack contains all parts of the unit including pressure supply, press plates and heaters. The large loading door that allows quick and easy access to the pressure part is of course security switch protected.
A compressor, which is integral part of RMP series is stored in the back of the machine. In the front, you will find additional storage room for tools or boards (lower door). the unit is controlled by two digital and adjustable thermostates, one digital timer as well as a pressure valve with pressure meter. Two strong air ventilators activated automatically during cooling cycle.
|RMP210-video in DVD-quality (wmv 18,6 MB)
(use right mouse click to store file)
Steps of multilayer poduction with RMP 210 / RMP 3545:
- boards are pinned and stack is inserted into press plates
- pressure is created
- heater is activated
- heating up procedure
- press prodeedure at preset temperature
- cooling down under pressure
- PCB stack is taken out of the machine
The entire sequence will take approx. 3 hours if you start at 20°C and take out the pcbs at a temperature of 30°C. If you take up protective measures, you can remove the boards at higher temperatures and insert a new stack.This way the press cycle reduces to approx. 45min. Gross size of the PCBs is 250 x 350 mm (RMP 3545: 350x450mm) which corresponds to a PCB net size of 210 x300 mm (RMP 3545: 300x400mm).
The space between the heating plates is 40 mm. If you use our standard press plates and separate the 1.5 mm thick multi-layers with 1.5 mm press sheets you can make about 7 multilayers simultaneously.
Since the pressing force is generated pneumatically, it ensures that the pressure is distributed evenly over the surface.
To register the layers of your multilayer you can use the register hole function of our software IsoCam and the Bungard Favorit fixes the layers with rivets.
- Board size: 250 x 350 mm gros (350 x 450 mm gros / RMP 3545)
210 x 300 mm net (300 x 400 mm gros / RMP 3545)
- Pressure: > 12 t (> 24t RMP 3545)
- Temperature: max. up to 250 °C
- Heating up: approx. 30 min.
- Pressing time: approx. 60 min.
- Cooling down: approx. 120 min.
- Weight: 130 kg net (350 kg)
- Power supply: 230 V~, 50 hz, 16 A (380-400 V 3~, 50 hz, 32 A / RMP 3545)
- Dimensions (W x D x H ): 65 cm x 65 cm x 139 cm (83 cm x 87 cm x 160 cm)
Technical details are subject to change without notice.