- Only 4 Process Functions, plus plating, (one spare bath for additional requirements)
- Bath movement for all tanks and no need for complicated reverse pulse plating
- Wide window of operation
- Direct plating process chemistry, successfully used world wide
- None of the nasty chemicals associated with other plating systems, (e.g. no Formaldehyde)
- Line time less than one hour - half that of other systems. Stable chemistry even when used irregularly
- Minimum analysis - mostly done by replenishment (no specialist operator required)
- Very compact equipment - ideal for use where space is limited
- Solid state controls, dual current output - plating timer - re-settable amp/hour counter
Through Hole boards. The process has none of the complexities of older style methods of production which
are both time consuming and require expensive monitoring of processes on a daily basis. The heart of the
system is our patented chemistry (DPP = direct plating process) which has only four steps to prepare a panel
to be electrolytically plated. Analysis of the chemistry is minimal and very simple. The Plating Lines feature
electrolytic plating power supplies with controllers with membrane touch pad and digital read out meters to set
volts, current, plating time and amp hours.
Machine tank arrangement and workflow:
Schematics of our standard DPP Processing Sequence
1. Independent Anode set current with digital meters.
2. Set plating current time 0-99 minutes, digital.
3. Pause facility - disconnects plating current at any period - pressing run allows process to continue until
plating time is completed.
4. 0-9999 Digital Re-settable Amp hour meters.
5. Sealed Membrane Front Panel Overlay with touch panel controls.
|Profi 2530||Single PSU for Panel Plating - panel size 10" x
12" = 250x300mm 50A
|Profi 3045||Single PSU for Panel Plating - panel size 12" x
18" = 300x450mm 100A
|Profi 2530||Profi 3045|
|Max. Panel Size:||12" x 10" (305 x 254mm)||18" x 12" (457 x 305mm)|
|Recommended max.finished PCB:||11.5" x 9" (292 x 228mm)||18" x 11" (457 x 280mm)|
|Tank capacity:||Process 5L, Plating 25L||Process 10L, Plating 50L|
|Rectifiers:||1 x 50A||1 x 100A|
|Agitation:||Mechanical to all process stages & air to plating|
|Dimensions:||1500 x 620 x 910mm|
|Power supply:||Single phase 220/240V 50Hz or 60Hz|
|Heaters:||4pcs each 500W|
|Water in:||Standard washing machine hose fittings supplied|
|Water out:||36mm push fit polypropylene drain|