Filmstar-Plus is the name of the next generation of our bitmap photoplotter series. Optimized for inhouse production of high end ﬁlm layouts at reasonable price level the system can directly process Gerber ﬁles or bitmap ﬁles. Filmstar-PLUS does an excellent job, comes with an attractive design and a remarkably low price.
New: Filmstar-Plus available in 3 different sizes:
|max. film size
||250 x 380 mm²
||390 x 380 mm²
||380 x 460 mm²
|max. plot format
||230 x 360 mm²
||360 x 360 mm²
||360 x 430 mm²
- precise edge definition in photo quality
- perfect blackness results in perfect opacity
- extended software package included in delivery
Improvements compared to Filmstar FP 8000:
- higher resolution, up to 16 256 x 25 400 dpi
- Stand alone unit - no separate PC necessary. Data can be transferred to the plotter either via USB stick or via USB cable
- New electronics with Touch-Display and intuitive user interface
- Software update: customized Windows optics, Windows routine for opening and saving of files. Higher resolutions in Gerber2bitmap, various calibration programs in Run_Photo_USB
- 3 different plot speeds for either high precision or less time consumption
- The film is fixed on a rotating drum. A highly focused red light laser diode is moving step-wise alongside that drum, driven by a precise stepper motor with worm and gear drive. Of course, all settings are software adjustable, calibrated and controlled.
- Data are either transferred via USB cable from your computer to the plotter or you directly read them in from any USB stick. Software is part of delivery. It allows panelization of layout and drill data, rework of aperture tables and contains functions like negative plot, mirroring, preview and drill data export.
- Interactive, absolute or relative positioning of the layouts on the film.
- Preview and rework of various aperture tables of different layout systems.
- Maximum plot size: see above
- Maximum film format: see above
- Speed: 7 mm of film width / min. at 2032 dpi
- Light source: laser-diode 670 nm (red)
- Data formats: Gerber, Extended Gerber, Hi-Res BMP
- Extent of delivery: Photoplotter and Software on CD
- System requirements: Windows XP - Windows 8 64-bit
- Dimensions: 710 x 340 x 200 mm (L x B x H)
- Weight: approx.: 25 kg
- Power supply: External power supply Input 100V-240V / 47–63 Hz; Output 36V- DC
- Technical resolution:
- Resolution X: 1625,2032,3251,4064,6502,8128,16256
- Resolution Y: 25 400dpi
- Finest point/ Finest line = 5 µm (0.005 mm/0.19685 mil).
- Finest space between 2 lines = 10 µm (0.01 mm/0.3937 mil)
- Finest space between 2 areas = 18 µm (0.018 mm/0.70866 mil)
- Finest inverse spot dia (transparent point in black area) = 25 µm (0.025 mm/0.98425 mil)
Of course we supply all accessories you need to make perfect layouts for your pcb:
-> Accessories for Filmstar