PCB prouction with negative resist, galvanic through hole plating (PTH), green solder mask and blue components printing like Basisline Level 3, but additionally optimized for throughput.
raw material cut to size
(COMPACTA 30 2CU)
of tenting resist
(RLM 419p #1)
stripping of tenting resist
of solder mask
(RLM 419p #2)
exposure of solder mask
curing of solder mask
(HELLAS LED or hot air oven)
CNC-V-cut or contour routing
- CCD/ATC for enhanced drilling, COMPACTA 30 2 CU doubles galvanic throughput, a second laminator RLM 419p avoids changing rolls between the steps!
- Fine-line technology in industrial quality with green solder mask and blue components printing!
- (To make components printing repeat again from laminating but with RLM 419p #1 and blue tenting resist)
- Modular upgradeable to multilayer, artwork production, waste water treatment or surface finishing set at any time !
- Track resolution: better 150µm!
- Film production with laser printer or bubble jet or local film supplier.
- Processing time: approx. 2 hours
- maximum throughput: 2,0m² / 8h – more than twice the volume of Basisline 3!
- maximum usable size: 210 x 300 mm