For all Bungard CCD machines
The dispensing module DispPro 3000 is an extension of the CCD for dispensing solder paste or glue. Instead of being controlled by a foot switch, a pneumatic manual dispensing unit is controlled over the software RoutePro 3000. A dosing cartridge of the dispenser is mounted into the holder of the high-frequency spindle. The module is not a fully automatic dispensing unit, but a dosing aid for a manual dispenser. The machine drives precisely to each dosing point and dosing time dosing height are precisely controlled. Further settings like viscosity control and control of the dosing volume are not supported. The control of these parameters is subject to the user.
- a Bungard CCD
- the Software RoutePro 3000
- a dispensing license DispPro 3000 (scope of delivery dispensing license)
- a potential free switch contact to connect the the dispenser to the CCD (scope of delivery dispensing license)
- a manual pneumatic dispenser
- connection to compressed air